End-user License Agreement
The SMARTHDD is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
- The author and holder of the copyright of SMARTHDD are Ivan Chupin.
- Home users may use their single computer usage license on all computers which are in the property of the license owner. Business users require one license per computer SMARTHDD is installed on. A user who purchased a SMARTHDD license is granted a non-exclusive right to use SMARTHDD on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The licensed SMARTHDD software may not be rented or leased but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The SMARTHDD unlicensed trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package
is not modified in any way.
- No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- The SMARTHDD unlicensed trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
- THE SMARTHDD IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. SMARTHDD key files may not be distributed outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
- SMARTHDD unregistered version can display a registration reminder dialog prompting a user to obtain a license. Depending on the SMARTHDD version and configuration such dialog can contain either a predefined text and links loaded locally or a web page loaded from the internet. Such a web page can contain licensing instructions and other materials according to SMARTHDD's choice, including advertisement. When opening a web page, SMARTHDD transfers only those parameters which are technically required by the HTTP protocol to successfully open a web page in a browser.
- All rights not expressly granted in the license are reserved by Ivan Chupin. Installing and using SMARTHDD signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SMARTHDD files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.